Imagine your special day at a prestigious and uncommon venue set amongst a magnificent sporting landscape.
Choose from a wealth of dynamic spaces to accommodate whole day and night events, spoiling your guests with sensational views overlooking the grounds. The versatile and expansive space on offer can cater for all your wedding requirements from spectacular room transformations to hosting capacities for up 550 guests.
ASIAN WEDDING OPEN DAY
SAVE THE DATE
Getting married in 2020 or 2021? Looking for a large venue set in the picturesque countryside?
Then visit the Asian Wedding Open Day at Newbury Racecourse on Sunday 8th March 2020.
Newbury Racecourse opens its doors to all newly engaged couples for a day to discover at first hand the fantastic possibilities for an unforgettable wedding. You’ll be able to see three of the main event spaces, dressed for a variety of occasions and to suit a range of capacities. You’ll be able to discuss availability and requirements with our Asian wedding specialist, whilst also meeting key preferred caterers and decorators. Plus there’s a special discount available for any bookings confirmed on the day!
Entrance is complimentary and attendance is registered simply by visiting: https://bit.ly/304FFhz
- Seating up to 1000 guests for a wedding ceremony and up to 650 guests for dinner & dance
- 3 spaces licensed for civil ceremonies
- Mandap and fire ceremony friendly
- Bridal rooms and prayer rooms
- Main function room offering sensational views of the racecourse from private balconies
- Picturesque settings for outdoor events, activities and photoshoots
- Helicopter landings
- Personalised digital welcome signage
- No sound limiter devices
- Complimentary car parking
- On-site hotel, The Lodge
FUNCTION ROOM CAPACITY
Each of our event buildings provide a main event space with a secondary area, ideal for reception drinks and canapés, giving you the option to host grand occasions to more intimate pre-wedding functions.